This network is an academic blogging resource for Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known as Ryerson University).
This site is intended to provide the university’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.torontomu.ca network?
- We are thrilled to host a workshop that has engaged participants at IAAPA Expos and informed private client design planning. […]
- We are pleased to share that SSHRC invited Dr. Sejal Patel to be interviewed about GEEC research in November of […]
- Sustainable infrastructure is a two-way street: balancing environmental and condition performance goals Speaker: Dr. Omar Swei, Assistant Professor, Department of […]
- Mar. 28 – 30, 2023 | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM | SLC Amphitheatre The SLC is excited to announce […]
- This 2022 head shot can be cropped further as needed for programs and bio blurbs. Rectangular crop, distant Square crop, […]
- by Paola Buconjic & Nick Dreher The Future of Cities and Migration: Inclusion of Precarious Migrants and Refugees special symposium […]
- Carly Chalmers (Image Arts ’12) is the Manager, Customer Education at ChartMogul. She’s worked for a number of startups in […]
- Introduction The Evergreen magazine encompassed the changes in Scottish culture during the nineteenth century. Specifically, focusing on the Celtic revival, […]
- Learn about the two changes related to the university's new email addresses that impact the blog.torontomu.ca network.
- INTRODUCTION Max Beerbohm, being not only an iconic essayist, but also caricature artist, is quite the unique personality in the […]