This network is an academic blogging resource for Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known as Ryerson University).
This site is intended to provide the university’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.torontomu.ca network?
- Wastewater Asset Management – Canadian’s Experience Speaker: Fayi Zhou, PhD, PMP, P.Eng., Manager, Drainage Design, EPCOR Utilities, Edmonton Time & […]
- Best Practices for Managing Municipal Infrastructure – A Coordinated Approach Speaker: Soliman Abusamra, PhD, PMP, ENV SP, Senior Project Manager, […]
- A new paper, “Exploring soot inception rate with stochastic modelling and machine learning” has been accepted for publication in Combustion […]
- On Friday, September 9 from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m., we will be upgrading blog.torontomu.ca to a new version. During […]
- by Emily Matesic “What does an accessible Canada mean to you?” Is the question that Canada’s first-ever disability minister, Carla […]
- A new paper, “On the Sudden Reversal of Soot Formation by Oxygen Addition in DME Flames” has been accepted for […]
- by Emily Matesic For newcomers, finding access to disability support services can be extremely difficult. In Canada, 69% of migrants […]
- In our last edition of Alumni Spotlight, get to know Annabella von Frankenberg, a TMU Electrical Engineering graduate from 2018. […]
- Nicole Land Speaking of the uncertain work of returning to pedagogical inquiry work, we asked in our last blog – […]