This network is an academic blogging resource for Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known as Ryerson University).
This site is intended to provide the university’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.torontomu.ca network?
- We are so excited to showcase the diverse talent, creativity, and enthusiasm of the TMU community at Taste of The SLC […]
- By: Chile Eboe-Osuji Accountability In a development that some have described as unusually bold—but which some (myself include) saw only […]
- MyServiceHub will be down for system maintenance from 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, March 4, 2023 until 01:15 a.m. on Monday, […]
- Welcome to the website of IEEE ICHMS 2023. The 2023 IEEE International Conference on Human-Machine Systems (ICHMS) will be held […]
- The blog.torontomu.ca network will be upgraded at this time; blog creators and visitors may experience a brief outage.
- Chile Eboe-Osuji The Rouleau Commission of Inquiry The Public Order Emergency Commission, chaired by Mr Justice Paul Rouleau, has finally […]
- by Maria Genet Drejer-Jensen There is a long-established pattern of intraregional migration in Africa. With approximately 21 million documented African […]
- Role and Importance of Resilience and Engineering Asset Management at Times of Major, Large-Scale Instabilities and Disruptions Speaker: Dr. Dragan […]
- Xingyu Zeng Geovisual Project Assignment @RyersonGeo, SA8905, Fall 2022 Introduction 3D visualization is an essential and popular category in geovisualization. […]
- We were thrilled to host a workshop that has engaged participants at IAAPA Expos and informed private client design planning. […]