This network is an academic blogging resource for Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly known as Ryerson University).
This site is intended to provide the university’s teaching and learning community with an alternative to the static website method of content delivery. Blogs can be used to enhance classroom communication and writing skills, and can be a great tool for project planning and scaffolding activities.
Please see the contents of this site for details on how to get set up, how to use the system and what it means to ‘blog’.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit an inquiry to the online form found on the Contact Us page.
What’s happening across the blog.torontomu.ca network?
- My project visualization ended up being a StoryMaps of Mogadishu’s port history and current situation. My first hurdle in creating […]
- Hello everyone! And welcome to my first WordPress website. A little bit about this site – I have created this […]
- This mock sexual health campaign poster encourages audiences to educate themselves on practicing safe sex and regularly testing for STDs. […]
- This was a cool feature I was excited about adding. I created this icon on illustrator. I wanted this logo […]
- Illustrator was probably my favourite Adobe platform, the first image I created was for a graphic motion. I really liked […]
- Adobe Photoshop I am most familiar with and this creation was probably the one I was most proud of. I […]
- After Effects is a digital editing application for creating motion graphics. The first video was my very first attempt at […]
- This poster was created for GreenIsland Cafe, promoting the opening of the new fictional modern cafe selling specialty drinks and […]
- This blog is about the assignments I did in the CRI300 course. The blog contains pictures and videos on different […]
- Hi, I’m Moyi! My program is Creative Industry, and this is my second year at Toronto Metropolitan University. I love […]